Frequently asked questions
Where are you located?
We no longer have a physical location to shop at. You can order online and pickup your purchase at 150 Carleton Drive, suite #210. St. Albert AB
Will you ship my items?
As we are a charity Pop-Up we need to keep costs of shipping and labour to a minimum, so we are unable at this time to ship your items.
Can I shop online after the Pop Up is over?
We will be selling all remaining items after the Pop Up until they are gone!
What forms of payment do you take?
We accept Cash, Debit and Credit Cards.
What is the registered charity? What do they support?
KDM Helping Hands is a registered charity established in 2014.
Their Mission Statement is to provide relief to those in need with respect, dignity & grace in the Edmonton and surrounding area, while keeping dreams moving.
A few of our support efforts –
- Christmas for Kids
- Lunch/Breakfast provided to one school on a school day in December
- Provided gift box for each student in a school
- Santa Claus and other entertainment such as a Magician is provided to one school
- 5 Food Hampers are provided to families in need on Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Ronald MacDonald House
- Mother’s Day and Father’s day pop-up shop
- Built the “Time for You” Room – a dedicated space for volunteers to provide self-care services
- Christmas for Seniors
- Provided food, entertainment and gifts for a seniors group
- Sturgeon Community Hospital – Refurbished Family lounge
- Donations to St. Albert Hospital Foundation for Coloscopy Machine, Stretcher, Blood Pressure Machine
- Humboldts First Responders
- Sent 5 kids to the Rainmaker Rodeo
- SAIF – Stop Abuse In Families donations
- Food Bank Donations
- Bissell Center – donation of Bags of essentials
- Breast Cancer donations
- Zebra Foundation donations
- WHARF donations
- Mustard Seed donations
- Donations to local family impacted by House fire
- Mental Health Sponsor
- AWILL (Fill a Purse) donations